Saturday, July 16, 2005

WOOOHOOOOO. (: im dead beat man.
had bad hair day sial. just bathed and now my hair is like so soft man. LOL.
wth.

anw met up with eliza at cine. I WAS SUPER LATE. 2hrs I THINK. LOL.
im sorry honey. i overslept from my nap. HAHA. (x hope she dont mind ARH. :DD
didnt watch the movie la. ARGH! 2am sial. crazy. TSK. -stomp-

went t ljs t look for cat. but didnt see her. she msged me and said she saw me. IM LIKE -.-
WHY?! LOL.
ate yoshi for dinner.
met up with micheal and liyi t boarders. went there t meet wenling.
back t cine t meet santhit. (:

saw CERENA! my best friend when we were in those days. :/ miss you, lady. getting more prettier eh. :DD

went t avalon t watched them practices. we did some as well. andreas was there.
pop pop pop, lock lock lock, wack wack wack.
hope sabrina is fine. <3

den took mrt with eliza and dharni.
wanted t eat supper with micheal they all. but thought of gng back home, no money t take cab.
went t eat mac in tamp with dharni. super hungry. no choice. lol. he's full of crap la. hah. wad alien and everything. lol.
den he cabbed home and im back home. (: thats for today! good night. MWAH*-flying kiss-

i want the breeze, rains, wind t chase you away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home